JellyPages.com

Sunday 12 May 2013

DEMI, A New Project, and An Exciting NBT

Demi Lovato has released the songs of her new album, DEMI, on Vevo Youtube, prior to the release within next week, and I was so shocked frozen when I found out that I had paused the Korean drama that I was watching (Yes, I watch K Dramas) to actually open up another window to check it out.

Don't worry, I managed to finish watching the episode. The series is called Boys Over Flowers, and I highly recommend it; Korean dramas are so cute. None of those thrice-repeated scenes and close-ups of horrified faces. Eww.

I am currently working on another fairy tale mashup. Sadly, I got a little put off my Little Mermaid retelling. I think I'll save it for later. Right now, I'm writing about Beauty And The Beast. I'm following the original plot line, which makes Beauty the youngest of three daughters. She also has three brothers. That makes quite a lot of siblings. :D I've just finished Part 1 on Figment.

NBT stands for Next Big Thing. My friend Hadiyah will be releasing her debut novel When There's No Tomorrow pretty soon, and I am so excited and happy for her. Did I mention it has a beautiful cover? Oh, and it is dystopian? Double excitement!

Right. Have to get back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment