JellyPages.com

Saturday 1 December 2012

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYT!

Oops, I did it again.

No, I'm not doing a Britney. It's just that I was on my writing website, and I really felt it was going to pique my readers' interest again. But guess what happened?

My laptop crashed.

Can you imagine the pain?? It feels like I lost a piece of my heart! I'm still frustrated, and I closed Figment for now. Damn. I really nailed it. It was the last chapter for Part 1 of Two worlds Collide, my own tribute to The Little Mermaid. I had some really good dialogue, some intimate moments when Muriel and Knyaz met up, and most importantly, the whole purpose of this whole story. But then...

My laptop crashed.

Aaargh! Can you believe it! I wished there was a pop-up window or something. I barely had a chance to save it.

Fellow fans of TWC, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I get another bout of inspiration-and TIME-to receive your dose of spunky mermaids and gritty royal life.

Till then, with a heavy heart, I'll sign off.

TLD

No comments:

Post a Comment